How to Write Engaging Non-fictionJanuary 27, 2016
How This 70s Sitcom Can Make You A Better WriterFebruary 9, 2016
A few of you have requested that I provide a few more clues to spark your creativity for these prompts, so I will start with this sci-fi one:
- Who is burning the words?
- What does the language control?
- Who wishes to stop the words from burning?
- What century is it?
- Are the words in books or printed out from a computer?
- Is there some reason why print might be archaic or obsolete?
Okay now — go write about it!